- Small, light weight field spectroradiometer.
- Full spectral measurements can be acquired in 1 second.
- Internal digital camera captures scene of target area.
- Internal GPS provides time and location coordinates for each data file.
- QVGA sunlight readable touch screen provides graphic data display.
- Dedicated Bluetooth can receive data from 16 channel (optional) sensor suite.
- Provides good spectral resolution across the full spectral region
- Incorporates 100% linear array technology
- State of the art linear array provides low noise across the 350 nm to 1050 nm range.
- Fixed foreoptics ensure a reliable optical path
- Critical optical components are hard mounted to the spectrometer platform
- Provides fast, full spectral measurements with no moving gratings.
- Internal 32-bit CPU allows measurements to be acquired and viewed without an external computer.
- Designed for minimal set-up and warm-up time.
- Internal memory stores 1000 measurements.
- Optional rugged PDA and Bluetooth for wireless operation.
- Field-changeable fiber optic light guide options available.
- Integral, removable Lithium Ion battery enhances mobility. (no power cord)
- Optional Foreoptics, Fiber Optic Light Guides, Reflectance Probe, Cosine Receptors, Back Pack, Reflectance Panels, Spheres, and Computers are available.