- One half the size and weight of other field spectroradiometers.
- Internal digital camera captures scene of target area.
- Internal GPS provides time and location coordinates for each data file.
- QVGA sunlight readable touch screen provides graphic data display.
- Dedicated Bluetooth receives data from 16 channel optional sensor suite.
- Provides exceptionally high spectral resolution operating across the full spectral region.
- Incorporates 100% linear array technology and cooled InGaAs detectors thus providing superior wavelength and radiometric stability.
- State of the art linear arrays provide low noise across the 350 nm to 2500 nm range.
- Fixed foreoptics ensure a reliable optical path.
- Critical optical components are hard mounted to the spectrometer platform.
- Provides fast, full spectral measurements with no moving gratings.
- Internal 32-bit CPU allows measurements to be made without an external computer.
- Full spectral measurements can be acquired in 1 second.
- Designed for minimal set-up & warm-up time
- Internal memory stores a full day’s data
- Supplied with rugged PDA / Bluetooth for wireless operation.
- Field-changeable fiber optic light guide options available.
- Integral, removable Lithium Ion battery enhances mobility (no power cord).